Dr. Dawn-Elise Snipes received her PhD in counseling and education in 2002 and is a Licensed Clinical Psychotherapist in Tennessee and Florida, a Life Coach, Sober Coach and a Certified Personal Trainer. Dr. Snipes has been involved in the health and wellness field for the past 20 years.
Her accomplishments include:
- Running a successful private practice in Florida, Tennessee and online.
- Designing and running AllCEUs.com, an international counselor education program providing training to over 10,000 counselors in 43 countries.
- Teaching at the University of Florida’s Department of Counselor Education for five years
- Serving as the Florida Police Benevolent Association’s Wellness Consultant
- Authoring more than 250 articles and “The Wellness Connection,” a practical wellness text which has been used extensively in college stress management courses and recovery groups.
- Presenting at several conferences throughout the state of Florida, North Carolina and Tennessee
- Consulting with national and multinational organizations on ways to improve their employee productivity, morale and longevity.
- Designing and publishing a fitness curriculum, for parents and children birth to five, which encourages positive family time, enhances self esteem, stimulates brain development and lays the foundation for a healthy lifestyle.
- Publishing Journey to Recovery: A Comprehensive Guide to Recovery from Addiction and Mental Health Problems.